The Milwaukee Admirals are currently looking for college students to assist on game days for the 2017-18 season. The Lee Jeans Puck Patrol is a game day position that helps facilitate the nuts and bolts of game operations. The Puck Patrol assists full and part time staff in giving fans the best experience possible while attending a Milwaukee Admirals game.
This opportunity is primarily a “game day experience” for those looking to enter the sports and entertainment field. Some of the duties to be assigned are:
- Assist in setting up sponsor tables and promotional items
- Assist in distribution of promotional items
- Greet & Interact with fans
- Selecting fans to participate in our promotional games
- On & Off Ice set-up of promotions
- Staff our Inflatable Slap Shot Game and & Kid’s Cove Area
- Assist with Autograph Sessions
- Sell 50/50 Raffle Tickets
All candidates must be at least 18 years old and be available to work from October 2017 through May 2018. Candidates should be outgoing, reliable, organized, be able to think quickly and possess good communication and customer service skills. Candidates interested in working in the sports field and working towards a degree in Marketing, Communications, Promotions or Sports Management are ideal.
Compensation: $7.50 per hour