Under the direction of the Director of Ticket Sales, the Stockton Heat are seeking motivated individuals looking to begin their careers in sports. These individuals will be a part of our Inside Ticket Sales program. The purpose of this program is to develop future sales professionals and leaders of our organization. We are committed to providing members of our Inside Sales program with the skill set to sell season tickets, mini plans, group tickets, and other ticket products via phone calls.
Each Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for an individual goal, as well as a team goal.
We’re looking for individuals who want to learn how to sell tickets and do what it takes to earn a full-time position in our tickets sales department.
The Stockton Heat will:
1. Provide you top notch training in the ticket sales process
2. Give you ample qualified ticket sales leads to be successful
3. Offer the chance to gain full time employment within the sports industry for those who do well, whether that is with our organization or another organization
Hours and Compensation:
Up to forty (40) hours per week, some weekend hours required
Non benefit position: Hourly Rate + Commission
Program runs from September through April
No relocation expenses available
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Make a minimum of 50 calls per shift from provided lists to individual in our ticket sales database to sell season tickets, partial plan and group ticket packages.
• Build relationships to provide repeat business and excellent customer service.
• Proactively create opportunities for new business with single game buyers.
• Call past customers and cold call new sales leads to generate sales.
• Meet or exceed assigned sales goals for all ticket products.
• Maintain accurate notes through CRM software for leads and sales.
• Contribute positively to the sales team atmosphere by developing mutually beneficial working relationships with all sales team members.
• Other duties assigned by Director, Ticket Sales
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications:
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Detail and team oriented
• Aggressive, competitive and committed
• Effective time management skills and organized