This position is responsible for assisting the Media Relations Manager with day-to-day duties. This internship MUST be taken for school credit.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The following lists the primary essential functions of this position. THIS DESCRIPTION MAY NOT BE ALL INCLUSIVE. OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED AS NEEDED.
• The daily maintenance and upkeep of team statistical and sports information
• Assisting in the production of game-day notes and press packets for media
• Providing content for and maintenance of the Penguins’ web and social media initiatives
• Providing game-time information for on and off-site media
• Composing and writing post-game recaps
• Assisting with the creation and implementation of public and media relations efforts
• Other duties as assigned by supervisors
Candidates must have:
• High School Diploma
• Strong verbal and writing skills
• Ability to multitask
• Strong work ethic
• Basic knowledge of hockey
• Flexible hours and availability on nights and weekends
Please submit cover letter and resume.