This position is a Staff Accountant position in the Finance Department of the Lehigh Valley Phantoms. This position will handle accounting duties listed below. The position will report directly to the Controller.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Maintain employee records
· Manage accounts payable process and monthly reconciliations.
· Process all monthly Sales and Use filings.
· Perform, maintain and record all bank deposits.
· Manage inventory record keeping and analytics.
· Assist Merchandise Manager with Online Store implementation and continued oversight.
· Assist with all Game Day activities as deemed necessary by the Controller
· Perform such other accounting, financial, and/or administrative tasks as may be required from time to time
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· A Bachelor’s degree in accounting, or a Bachelor’s degree in business with emphasis in accounting, is required. Degree(s) must be from a credible college or university. 2+ Years of accounting experience preferred.
· Must be highly skilled in dealing with financial and numeric data as well as skilled in Microsoft products
· Knowledge of Sage Accounting software is a plus