Job Title: Ticket Sales Representative
Department: Ticket Sales & Services
Reporting: Director of Ticket Sales
Under the direction of the Director of Ticket Sales, the Ticket Sales Representative responsibilities include selling and servicing new accounts, create new ideas to increase ticket sales and perform basic office functions as needed.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Sell Tucson Roadrunners products including season tickets, partial/mini plan packages, and group tickets.
- Build relationships to provide repeat business and excellent customer service.
- Proactively create opportunities for new business with existing customers.
- Make a minimum of 60 cold calls from provided lists to area companies to sell season, group and partial plan ticket packages.
- Call past customers and cold call new sales leads to generate sales.
- Handle incoming sales calls from sales prospects for all ticket products.
- Conduct in-arena appointments and tours of the Tucson Convention Center.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales goals for all ticket products.
- Maintain and complete accurate records of all ticket product customers.
- Work games to support ticket sales promotional initiatives.
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications:
Knowledge, Skill and Ability
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Manage multiple relationships well
- Detail oriented and organized
- Aggressive, competitive and committed
- Highly motivated with a desire to be successful
- Effective time management skills
Education and Formal Training:
Material and Equipment Used:
- Daily use of Ticketmaster and Archtics software as well as Excel and Microsoft CRM