The part-time associate will support the department’s Coordinator on game night silent auctions, donations, community programs and administrative duties. Additionally, this position will help develop and execute fundraising events and programs for the Hope Reigns Foundation.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
Assist the Community Relations Department programs and initiatives
- Answer general inquiries to the Community Relations Department
- Assist with the game night programming including silent auction, 50/50 Raffle, Hero of the Game, and others as assigned
- Assist with Special Events organized by the Community Relations Department
Provide administrative support for both respective job functions and departmental needs
- Organize and maintain departmental databases
- Assist with correspondence
- Researching information and routine problem solving
- Perform tasks including maintenance of filing systems, faxing and photocopying
- Maintain department supplies, equipment, materials, etc.
- Organize and maintain storage areas and shared work space
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Proactive and able to work well under pressure
- Detail oriented with strong follow-up skills
- Able to multi-task and prioritize
- Computer skills with proficiency using MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) are preferred
- Able to stand for long periods of time and load and unload merchandise
- Able to work weeknights and weekends
- Team player
- Flexible and adapts to various environments and situations
- High ethical standards and strong sense of confidentiality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Available to work most, if not ALL home games
- Some College Preferred- AA/BA/BS
- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to graduation from high school or any other combination of education, training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.